Fluctuating temperature, feels weak, brown discharge, light bleeding. Pregnant?

Hi my name is amber and I am wondering if there is a possibility I am pregnant . Me and my partner have been sexually active, my temperature has been fluctuating,I ve been eating a lot, I feel weak. Yesterday morning I had this type of brown discharge then went away, but that afternoon I started bleeding down there but I am unsure if it is my period or not. It s very light and seems like it ll stop every now and again. Like when I change my pad or tampon it looks dry like it stopped for a while then start again. Is there any way you can help me.?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012