Fluctuating pulse rate, anxiety. Histroy of pfo closure and pulminary hypertension. Prescribed Xanax. Advice

I had a pfo closure done almost a year ago. I was also diagnosed with pulminary hypertention. The only medication I currently take is Revatio, My chest 20 times throughout the day gets a feeling of anxiety, I seen my regular doctor he gave me xanax, Today I checked my pulse while i was having this "attack" and noticed my pulse rate is going below 60. today it stayed at 56 for nearly 2 minutes before coming back up to 80-90s.. Should I be worried? And or what other precautions should I take, I made an appointment with a nurse practioner at the heart hospital but thats not till Monday.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013