Fluctuating pregnancy test reports after child birth. Started using birth control. Started the habit of eating nails. What is wrong?

Hey my name is Gabrielle i went to the doctor 2 weeks ago. They gave me 2 pregnancy test and they both came back with a very faint line so they gave me a blood test n it came back that i was not pregnant so i got on birth control (implanon) and now i have been eating more my nails are growing and my period was suppost to come on yesterday and i have not seen anything and i just gave birth on Jan 5 so what do u think is going on
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013