Fluctuating lumps on head, ears, neck and scalp that are occasionally painful, abdominal pain. Related to spleen?

Hello. I have flucuating lumps on my head,ears and neck and scalp . At times they are oainfl but not in general. Sometumes they are small with a moving ball inside and a couple are very hard. In addition I have abdominal pain on my lwft side above the rib cage and under the left breast bone. I m thinking this is my spleen . At times I can feel it. I know the spleen may be a lymhnode too. Do you have any duggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013