Fluctuating heart beat, stabilized BP, anxiety and panic attacks with acidity and gas. Taking Omez, Metosartan. Can I stop Metosartan?

i ve been taking metosartan25 since last 25 days due to flctuations of B.P.130/84 to 170/100 with the anxiety and panic. heart beat also flctuates. Now my B.P. is 110/80 to 140/80. But anxiety is very much there comes occasionally.and feel uneasiness with acidity and gas .initially taken omez20 for 21 days and now taking omez10 for 5 days. How can I withdraw metosartan25. Pl. advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012