Fluctuating haemoglobin levels. Having excruciating lower backpains radiating to upper back. Suggestions?

I recently had my hemoglobin levels checked and the first reading was a 6.6 and so they did another. The second one was 11.8. I am a 23 year old female by the way. So I know that my iron level has to fall between those two readings. After that doctor visit, I have been experiencing excruciating back pains. They began in my lower back but are now mid way up my back. I thought it was my menstrual cycle but that has now gone off and the pain is still here. Any advice??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
anaemia itself can cause any kind of body pain and back pain , but if pain is persistent for long duration kindly get eaxamined yourself by orhopedic surgeon and get an xray of back done