Fluctuating flab gain and loss over belly, strange feeling in stomach with movement, sudden vomiting. What could be the cause?

Sudden weight loss then gain seems to be only in stomach . wierd feeling at times like a butterfly and also not painful more like sudden brief pressure in pic area and its almost like i can feel something move sometimes from one region of my stomach to another and now see and others feel in only a couple spots something there that when we lightly push on it will generally move to different area. Occasional vomiting with no warning. What could the possibilities be that may be causing this
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012