Fluctuating blood sugar levels, dizziness, high BP. Took medicine for BP, blood sugar reduced. Sugar problem or heart condition?

As of right now I am not a diabetic but this morning I checked my blood sugar and it was 133. I ate brunch and 2-3 hours later my blood sugar was 292.. i have been dizzy and my blood pressure has been up to when I got upit was 159, took my husband blood pressure med and it went down to 133, after some activity it went up 169 and very dizzy too. Am I having issue with sugar or my heart??
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012