Fluctuating blood pressure with low pulse rate. Reason? Have smoking addiction

I feel really bad most of the time my blood pressure usually runs about130 over80 but its been running the past couple of days like anywhere from 110 over 61 or 133 over 63 im a male and i weigh 278 pounds and im 5 9.i smoke and my pulse has been running in the low 60 s and i was just wondering whats going on i f started eating less a couple days ago to try to lose weight do you think it could be i dont need as much blood pressure medicine?i dont really know but for the past year ive felt really bad and ive been to the doctor for blood tests and they came back good except that my cholestoral and tryc weird alot if not most sometimes i feel like i might just die or something.its a really bad thing im living wit
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013