Fluctuating blood pressure levels even after taking ciplar. Having stress. Alternate medication? On alprax

hi, i m currently on ciplar La 40, once every night after meals. on normal occassions it works fine with BP and puse under control, but in very stressful conditions sometimes the BP tends to go high such as 130/95. so then i also take restyl/alaprax SR tablets to control the stress and help bring down the BP. is there any other medication i should take as there is work stress which i cannot avoid. otherwise i do not have any other aliments. i am 47 years old and walk for 4 kms every day on the treadmill and also take lot of control of diet . still cannot understand why the BP goes high even after taken ciplar La 40. I from MUmbai, India.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012