Fluctuating blood pressure before child birth. What is the normal BP range in pregnancy?

Our married 21 year old daughter is due to give birth to her first child in one week. September 20th due date. Yesterday her doctor placed her on bed rest due to her blood pressure being too high at 144/94. She has gained about 32 total pounds during pregnancy. This morning her blood pressure was down to 118/88. Is that within an acceptable range while being pregnant without any danger? Her urine test yesterday showed no protein . Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012