Fluctuating blood pressure after donating blood in a patient diagnosed with high cholesterol

im a 52 year old women i just got high blood pressure my readings are usually betwenn 87 99 and 133 166 the doctor said the egk loodked good but the diagnosis i saw on the wcreen said my r wave was poor and there was an enlargement in the left side of my heart what does that mean hi how are you two weeks ago i donated blood they said my blood pressure was 140/87 , since then the rate went goes up and down from 133-166/87-99 im on metoprolol succ er 25 mg once a day and i know it takes time to work but it was 133/86 this morning, i also have high cholestorel and am on pills for that. the doctor last night took an ekg the doctor said it looked good . but at the bottom of the screen it said that my R Wave was poor and the left side of my heart was enlarged. then it said borderline for something what does that mean
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011