Fluctuating blood pressure. History of brain surgery to remove hematoma. Family history of arrythmia. Worried

My husbands diastolic pressure has been fluctuating between 90-105 but his top number has been 125-150 for the past two weeks. About a month ago he fainted for no reason and cracked his skull . They did emergency brain surgery to remove the hematoma . Brain is healing and doing well. I m concerned about the diastolic pressure. After he is better they want to do a stress test to try and determine the unknown fainting . His grandfather also had heart arrhythmia and had one of those devices implanted in his heart in his 50 s. My husband is 37, not in superb shape but not bad either. I am worried if the high diastolic pressure poses an urgent issue or if it us safe to us to wait a few months for the stress test.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013