Fluctuating TSH levels after thyroidectomy. Pain in the throat, bump in the Adams apple. Worried

I am a 55 year old female who had a total thyroidectomy 1 1/2 years ago. Recently my bloodwork has been strange tsh .002 - doc lowered my synthroid dose from 75 to 50 mcg. Within a few days I was miserable and called her for help- she let me redo blood at 4 weeks. It came back tsh 7.82. She says she's never seen this before and immediately put me back on 75mcg and will do new bloodwork end of April. This is my question - during the last week my throat as become achy and a bump about an inch under my adams apple has appeared, it is hard and tender. Do I need to worry about this bump and try to get in to see her sooner or is it safe to just wait and see what happens over the next few weeks and discuss it at my May 7th appointment? What do you think it is? Thanks for your input...I do not want to appear to be a complainer but it is scarring me a bit.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013