Fluctuating T-cells. On treatment for HIV positive. Is there a supplement to mask the viral load?

I am HIV+ and have been for about 20 years. I am currently on a stable regimen of Atripla. I never miss a dose. My T-cells fluxuate between 375 and 550. I get tested every three months. My viral load is not undetectable and remains between 40 to 75 and has been this way for 4 years. My doctor wants to add another medication to lower the viral load to totally undetectable. Is there a way I can affect my viral load without taking another drug. I have refused to take an additional drug because I don't consider my viral load to be that high. I asked my doctor if the virus detected is active or just dead particles. He couldn't answer that question. But my basic reason for writing is I want to know if their are any dietary or natural supplements you think I could take to lower my viral load to undetectable.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013