Fluctuating BP throughout the day, increases with the passing day. Should I start medicines?

Hi Drs I am 29 yrs old man , I got High reading of BP when i am doing routine medical check up . by that I bought a BP monitor and I am checking it frequantly , twice or 3 times per day . what I found that my BP in the moring range ( sys 120-130 mmHg , and dias 80-90) , but at post lunch time I found it up most of the time ( syst 140-150 ) as well as night time . Is this indicated for starting medications ?? since I am started to do some changes in my lifestyle
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012