Fluctuating BP, cleared treadmill test, ultrasound showed mild left ventricular hypertrophy, use gym regularly. Advise?

Hi Am a 52 year old male who has a blood pressure varying from 120/80 on some days to 134/94 on some days In the evening my blood pressure drops to 114/74 and in that region . Is this high blood pressure. When I did the tread mill i PASSED WITH NO PROBLEMS ALL LEVELS. . When they did ultyrasound they felt that I have a mild left ventricular hypertrophy . I did start running long distance running before this 5 kms almost two time a week finishing this in 33 minutes. also I am regular to the gym . What should I do. The ultra sound guys informed that it appears that the hearty has been having a preessure diasttoilic of around 90. Could this be confused with atheletic heart
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012