Welcome to health care magic ,
from your history i am convince that medicine which your doctor has prescribe you is drug of choice for BP control ,
please take it regularly ,
adopt healthy life style
few tips are as below
- Take good quantity of fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond, wall nut, soybeans, lentils.
- Restrict salt intake
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and sea food like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non vegetarian.
- Reduce table salt and avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods like skimmed milk, low fat yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- Do regular brisk walking at least 30 to 40 minutes /day
- Do stress relaxation techniques
- Quit any form of Tobacco if you are using.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Say ‘No’ to all forms of addiction.
please do regular follow up with your doctor and keep watch on your BP and adjust dose of BP medicine .