Flu, urine with odor, runny nose, green snot, sore throat, chesty cough, diarrhea. Suggestions?

my daughter is six with Global developmental delay. I noticed 2 days before she got the flu her urine stunk. Then she got her flu runny nose green snot, sore throat, has a chesty cough wouldnt eat or drink on the first day and was out of it for 2 days. Day three she got diarrea still happening now on day 5 . She is drinking between 500 and 700ml a day and not putting out much urine as far as i can tell because of the diarrea i cant see how much is urine. She didnt have a fever with this. She has started eating dry biscuits but not many at all. She can not tell me how she feels as she cant talk as yet. Should I take her to the doctors
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013