Flu symptoms, nausea. Hyperacidity symptoms? Had hysterectomy in the past

I feel like i have had mild flu symptoms for the last week. I am a bit nauseated during the day but nothing serious. I am waking up at 4 am feeling really sick and vomitting and then by morning i am fine again. I have had a hysterectomy and i am 43 so not pregnant. Is this a sign of hyperacidity? We are having furnaces replaced because of cracked heat exchangers and i do not have any headaches or anything accompanying that vomitting.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012