Flu symptoms, left ear pain, orange clear discharge from ears. Cause of worry?

Hi..I think I hve the flu ...fairly certain..for about 5 days now. Today my left ear started hurting when I was at work. Later I lowered my head with the right ear facing down and a weird shhhh sound happened in my ear for about 8 seconds. Pretty soon after that my ear has started to secrete a orange clear discharge . Is this normal drainage or should I be worried? Email - YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
you are suggested to consult your physician as physical examination is required in your case.