Flu, sore throat, on antibiotics, loose motions due to this, lomotil, Nutrolin B

Two days back my wife consulted a doctor for flu with fever and sore throat . She has been prescribed with antibiotics+ Vitamin B+ cough syrup + paracetamol+ medicine for gastritis . After she continued the medication she became well but started having frequent loose motion and nausea. Since the previous doctor is unavailable, we referred to another doctor who had instructed us to stop antibiotics and prescribed Lomotil (2 tabs) taken together and Nutrolin B (1-0-1 for 3 days). I refer for your advice whether she would be able to overcome her loose motion problem if she continues this medication?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012