Flu, longer time to recover, something sticking out of chest, not painful. Any ideas?

Hi, I had the flu recently which lasted for a week longer than normal, anyways i recovered what seemed to be fine after but noticed something sticking out of my right side of my chest almost like the shape of a part of the rib cage. It doesn't hurt to touch but you can see it sticking out and definitely feel it. This is new to my body, also I am experiencing a lack of energy at the moment too and im just wondering if these could be linked or what the problem is, Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013