Flu-like symptoms. History of glandular fever, infectious mononucleosis. Treatment?

hi, I am a 25y old female, was always very healthy, maybe got flu once a year. I moved to a new Country from the beginning of this year and since then, I am sick every month for at least two days with flu like symptoms. I really don t know what to do, it is getting irritating, I eat healthy, get lots of exercise, sleep welll and drink lots of water. I had glandular fever of infectious mononucleosis when I was small, could it be a factor? will appreciate your help.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012