Flu, itchy skin, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, weight loss post kissing one with gum infection. Cause?

Hi Dr if you can answer my question pleases. About 8 weeks ago I kissed a women dip kissing and she said that she got gum infection. Since I have kissed her I never feel well I have lost about 10 kg and bout 6 weeks after the kissing I got flu , fever, chill, extremely itchy skins and I got swollen lymph nodes as well as sore throat . Also I have very dry moth nose and very dry skins on my arms which are itchy same time. My stomach always aching specially on left side and I got diarrhoea and very itchy auns with spots around whole. There are also dark brown spot on my hand and forehead and my chest. Can you please tell me what this could be? I did saw GP and A&E they could not found anything, I have done lots blood test they were all clear but when I have done test for HIV and hep A,B,C it was only about six weeks from my exposure to the risk. This is really drive me crazy can you please answer my question, is this HIV or it could be glandular fever . I am aware of window period of hiv test but I am still four weeks away and this is killing me. Please someone help me, thank you so much,
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013