Flu, congestion, cough. Hysterectomy done, blood under skin surrounding scar. Internal bleeding?

I have the flu so bad that I am so congested from mucus I cough hard trying to get it out, but a couple of days ago I coughed so hard that where my scar is from my hysterectomy it felt like it tore on the inside, felt like a scalpel cutting me open with no numbing medication, now I look down at my old scar and it looks like blood under my skin surrounding the scar. Does this mean I could have internal bleeding?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012