Flu, cold, backed up bowel, liver pain, taking milk thistle. Any other thing to be done?

My name is Rose I am 77 years old. I have been sick with flue, cold ,and a backed up bowel. I also have what I think is liver pain. 5 years ago I had a blood problem pain in the right shoulder , (the threeremoved my gualbladder and nothing was wrong with it. While I was in the hospital they put a drain tub into my my liver for about 12 days several years later after going through this three times, the found out that I had ecoli I am a Canadian spending winter in Florida so not can not go to my doctor I don t want to go home if there is some way I can get rid of this pain I take Milk thistle is there anything else I can do
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013