Flu, chills, headache, low energy, red bumps on tongue. How to get relief?

Ok so I started working at a daycare going on 2 months now and when I first started there I got really sick with the flu! 102 fever , chills, NO energy what so ever, headache that didn t go away for over a week! And the list goes on! I seriously thought I was going to die but I was assured by my clinic it was only the flu and it could last up to 2 weeks! Anyway... somewhere in there I got this huge cluster of little red bumps on the tip of my tongue and further back there are little red bumps scattered all over. And on top of that my 2 year old son got just as sick (if not worse... we couldn t really tell me how he felt!) as me and he has little red bumps scattered all over his tongue (no clusters like I got). Like i said this is going on 2 months now and they don t seem to be going anywhere... I know I need to go in and see my doctor but I m a google nut and google anything and everything I can but this I can t find any information on... especially since it has lasted SO long! Any suggestions of what this might be would be extremely helpful!!! Thanks! P.S. looks a lot like the added picture just with less scattered red bumps... my sons is all scattered like the picture but his tongue isn t whiteish!
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012