Flu, bleeding gums, bumps at the back of tongue since an encounter of deep kissing and fingering. Cause?

I have recently had a sexual experience with another man. It involved deep kissing and me fingering him with really thick heavy rain gloves on. This was four weeks ago, about a week ago I had symptoms of a flu (which I didn t think of much as everyone was sick). Then last Friday I noticed the back of my right hand had been bleeding. After wiping it clean it formed a ring, which is still present and healing today. After I had dinner, one of my gums started bleeding and when I went to look inside my mouth through a mirror to see what was up, I noticed four large bumps on the back of my tongue in a V shape pointing towards my neck . At this point I freaked out. Is it possible I contracted something from this person?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012