Floating stools, constipation, cramps, burning stomach, gurgling

Hi there, I ve been having some digestive issues for quite some time and I was wondering if you could help give me some answers. Firstly, in 2008 I started getting hives , they ve since been chronic. More recently, I ve had problems going to the washroom, sometimes Im constipated, other times it s very loose. When Im constipated I feel really lethargic and have mild cramping. In the past two weeks I ve been having burning in my stomach follwed by moderate pain and hardness. I also experience loud gurggling. It s also painful to touch just below my diaphragm. I also get very tired after eating and a little nauseated. I forgot to mention that I also exerience floating stools now and again.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  669 Awaiting Answer