Floaters, grey patch in sclera, veins in the corner of eyes, blind spot, treatment

hello doctor. I have many eyes problem, can you help me, below is the list of question :- i) i have a lot of floaters (roughly per eye is 10 spot of dot, circle, lining shape-long and short) ii) one patch grey in colour at sclera (roughly 4mm X 3mm) iii) can spot some veins at corner of my both eyes and it drag to close my center of my eye iv) i have something like blind spot in about 3 to 6 months period, for my blind spot is, it looks like a dark blinking shadow in something like square plus triangle shape, with starting from my side of my eye vision and slowly it will go center of the eye, it takes 15 minutes from start to end before the shadow disappear.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012