Flip-flop feeling in the chest right at the heart, shortness of breath, concerned

So I am 22 yearsold, Male, not overweight at all, have never used drugs or alcohol and feel like I m in pretty good health. I have noticed just within the past couple of weeks the onset of some weird heartbeats. I am almost always at rest, or lying down, and I feel a flip-flop feeling in the chest right at the heart, and a quick feeling of shortness of breath. I don t feel any pain, but, I feel like coughing or I try to breath and It keeps going a little longer. Is it anything I should be concerned about? Again, I have never felt anything like it before, and it has only occurred within the last couple of weeks. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012