Flip flop feeling in chest, throbbing pain in jaw, shoulder discomfort, dizzy, lightheaded, nausea. What could be wrong?

I am a 32 year old male. I m not overweight . I have always thought of myself as fit. For the past couple years I ve noticed that I ve been having issues with my heart. I can be sitting or laying down and I can start to feel this flip flop feeling inside my chest . I have also had throbbing pain in my lower left jaw that will last for a few minutes. Sometimes I get a weird feeling in my left shoulder and arm all the way to my fingers. I always get dizzy and lightheaded whenever I get up to walk somewhere. I m not 100% sure that this is heart related, but I m almost certain it is. I can t even run for five minutes without getting short of breath and my chest hurting because my heart is beating so fast. I also get a nausea feeling during all of this and I start to sweat. I have no health insurance at the moment but I will be getting it later this year. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012