Flexor carpi ulnaris muscle injuries, MRI shows swollen muscle and blood pooling, no blunt force trauma, percocet, medrol

I have an injury to my right flexor carpi ulnaris muscle . X-rays show no sign of broken bones and lab work shows no infection anywhere. MRI did show severe swelling of that muscle and also blood pooling in that area. Doctor couldn t see any tears . Pain was a pregressive onset (over a three week period.) No blunt force trama occured. Was given percocet for pain and a medrol dose pack for inflammation. Swelling has not seized even after two rounds of the medrol packs and pain meds do not help with pain. All the doctors I have seen are puzzled. They are now sending me to another specialist. Any ideas on treatments that might work?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012