Fleshy outgrowth on inner thigh, located between the thigh causing discomfort in walking. Is it a cause of concern?

i have a fleshy outgrowth on my ineer thigh. it has a noarrow tie in with my thigh, but then gets bulky (oval shaped) about 6mm diameter. if i pinch it i feel nothing, therefore i assume it has no nerve endings. it is howver located between my thighs and if i walk it is uncomfotable. it started about a year ago as a flat piece of flesh about a few mm long, but sinse then it seems that fat and flesh has started making it grow a bit up to 6mm dia currently. should i be conserned? what is the medical term for it and how is it removed?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Hello and welcome to health care magic.
Im dr satya
Regarding your problem It is most often a skin tag and will be best treated by electrodissection or by laser removal. both of these procedures are simple and take a few minutes. do consult your dermatologist and get it treated.
thank you and take care.