Fleshy lump hanging from right tonsils which swells up. No bleeding or pain. Fleshy bumps in throat also. What is causing it and cure?

For a few months now i have had this fleshy lump hanging from my right tonsil and sometimes right behind it on the side of my throat it swells up. Dosent hurt, bleed or anything like that. Also there are little fleshy bumps in my throat. Cant afford going to doctors so if anyone could help and give an idea of what it could be and how I can cure it I would greatly appreciate it.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012