Fleshy bumps near anus, burning, itching. Sexually active. Scared of STD

i have two pink fleshy bumps 1 is right beside my anus and the other is in the fleshy part of skin between the vagina and anus . They don t hang but they do burn when wet, itch occasionally (when they itch it lasts for a while), and make it very uncomfortable to wipe after using the bathroom. I had tried putting tea tree oil on them but it gave me a horrible burning sensation and they haven t gone away. I noticed this probably a week ago. I am sexually active and i am scared that this might be an STD . I am 17 and my mother is against the idea of sex before marriage so I want to know if its something I should be alarmed about so i ll know if I need to see a doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012