Flesh-like bumps on upper lip, no pain or irritation. Should I be concerned that they don't pop?

I got these fleshlike small bumps (3) on my upper lip they don t hurt or irritate or anything. But I tried popping them and one popping normally as a pimple and it has a small scab you know, and well the other like it wasn t ready to pop or anything. It doesn t look like a cold sore , cause there is no fluid in it it s just a red pump like a pimple under the skin. The 3rd bump I left it alone and it s still there but nothing has happened it s actually going away. But should I be concerned about the one that isn t ready to pop? Could it be a cold sore? There is no yellow crust or any signs of a cold sore but it s on my lip :/ HELP :(
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012