Flesh coloured circles on feet near ankles, slightly raised, itchy at times. Causes?

Hello i have small raised flesh color circles on feet and clustered around ankles only. They itch at times such as right now. Not sure if they re bites due to it feel sometimes as if something is crawling on me day and night, then i notice the bumps. They are not red or anything just slightly raised and flesh colored. I had them for some months now but here lately it feels as if i getting them more. One dried up and i scraped it off.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012