Flesh coloured bumps on penis. Genital warts due to HPV. Wife pregnant currently. Affect labor and delivery?

Is it possible for a man to have a HPV outbreak on his penis? I ve had multiple STD screenings and they ve all come back negative but i know i have HPV because of a sexual assualt when i was younger..Ive never had any issues with it but i noticed some small flesh colored bumps around my vaginal area but not exactly on it..My husband also has one small flesh colored bump on his penis but I don t understand how i could be having an outbreak if all screenings have come back negative and i don t even know if its possible for a man to get one from his partner..Im hoping im just having heat bumps from wearing blue jeans. Also im 32 weeks pregnant and if the HPV has caused genital warts to occour how could that affect my labor and delivery? Is it possible Ill have to have a C-section??
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013