Flesh coloured bumps around vagina. Tested for STD came negative. Is it Herpes?

Hi, I have, the best way I can think of to describe it is, clusters of little flesh-colored bumps around my vagina. I have always had bumps as far as I can remember, but they seem to have changed shape a little bit and become more prominent. They kind of itch sometimes. I m scared it may be herpes or genital warts , but I had an STD blood test recently that came back negative, and the bumps don t hurt. It doesn t hurt when I urinate, I don t have a fever, I don t have blisters. How can I know if the bumps are benign or if they are herpes??? I read that blood tests can come back with false negatives sometimes, especially if it is prior to the first outbreak . Am I having an outbreak? It doesn t hurt at all! They just look like teensy little flesh-colored bumps of varying sizes. I don t have bumps anywhere else you would get herpes (inner thighs, actually on the vagina itself, buttocks) except the skin outside of my vagina. What s wrong with me? Do I have anything??
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012