Flesh colored, small growth on the cheek, use sunscreen. What could be the cause?

Hi Doctor, I have recently developed a small growth on my cheek, it is flesh coloured and raised very much like a mole, i am unsure what it is, and worried it could be a new mole growth. I have very fair skin, but use regular factor 50 sun screen as i try hard to protect my skin, so i really don t think this could have appeared through sun damage. Should i visit my local GP with this or do you think it is nothing serious?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012