Flesh colored lump on the lower lip. Not a cold sore. What could it be?

I have had a flesh colored bump on my lower lip for a while, more than a month, and I thought it would be a cold sore ... So I checked online and it didn t look irritated enough to be a match. I do bite my lips and the insides of my cheek, which I m guessing is what triggered this growth. It is small unless I mess with it or try to pop it, it doesn t hurt at all, and I was wondering if any one would have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012