Flesh colored dots inside cheek, no pain or itching. Does it sound like cancer?

I have noticed that I have 3 fleshed colored dots on the inside of my cheek that connect. (Toward the very back by where by back teeth would be). Then I have 1 right next to them that doesn t connect. They are painless, they don t itch . They appear to look very similar to a scar . I go to the dentist Friday, and I m scared to death he is going to tell me I have mouth cancer or something. This fear is causing me to have panic attacks. Does this sound like it could be cancer, or do you have any other suggestions of what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012