Flesh colored, clustered, fluid filled bumps on forearms, worsen in summer, cause itchy in sun followed by scabbing. What could these be?

I have flesh colored bumps on my forearms, they have been bothering me every summer. some areas they are clustered and some they are spotted, they are itchy mainly when I am in the sun, if I scratch them the next day they scab up, when I 1st notice a new bump it is usually a whitish looking color, if i squeeze it clear fluid comes out. I can t afford to go to the hospital. Please help, I thought it was scabies because some times it feels like something is biting me but during my reseacher, it states that scabies is very itchy at night, but I don t, I also have a partner who sleeps in the same bed as me and I have been watching his skin for the 2 years this has been going on and he has not even a bump at all. I really don t know what to do
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012