Flesh colored bumps on the pubic area after shaving, mild pain, no itching, virgin indulging in oral sex. What could it be?

Last week I had my period and the week before that, I shaved down there. This past Friday I felt tenderness/soreness on the left side of my labia majora/crease of my panty line, but didn t see anything. The area itched a bit as well. Saturday, I discovered two smooth bumps, a bit white but still flesh colored. Now today, I noticed another bump and now they re all pinkish/flesh colored. The first two are by each other and the third is a bit longer, right on the crease of my bikini like where I can feel it if I cross my legs. Also it doesn t itch anymore but it s a tolerable pain. What could it be? I ve searched all over and am psyching myself out. Also I m in college, a virgin but I do receive oral sex . I know I need to make a visit to a clinic but I figure I check here first.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012