Flesh colored bumps in labia majora. Painful to touch, thick discharge. What could it be?

So, 2 days ago I noticed what almost seems like a cluster of flesh colored (slightly more pink-but not red) bumps centralized in only ONE location of my labia majora . There is no indication of any bumps anywhere else in my genital area, as I have inspected. The bumps do not bleed , ooze, crust or itch , however, they are painful to touch (I tried to pop it thinking they may have been ingrown hairs or clogged follicles. I thought for a while I might have a slight yeast infection as I have noticed a thicker discharge and different smell than normal (almost fish like but not pungent). Often, I skip a shower a day or so (I am a college student, what do you expect!) I tan in tanning beds as well. I have not had sex with an infected person of any STDs as I have made sure to ask before sleeping with them, and after as well. I have also noticed slight yeast looking patches on my actual pelvic flat area right above all the labia, clit and more. just slightly white patches (opposite side of bumps) but those have been there for a while. I often wear leggings or yoga pants nearly every day as well as always wearing thongs. I do not notice any symptoms relateable to herpes other than bumps, nor do I notice any symptoms of warts other than it being clustered. I also do not notice it near any entry points of the urethra or other points of common contact during sex. It is in such an area that doesnt really get much skin on skin contact that I am just concerned as to what it could be. Last time I was tested for STDs was about 2 months or so ago and they all came back negative including yeast and UTI tests. HELP!
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012