Flesh colored bumps in back of throat, swollen taste buds, tongue numbness. Help

I have flesh colored bumps in the back of my throat accompanied by a yellow spot next to a white plaque, swollen back and front taste buds, occassional numbness in tongue , occasional swollen tongue, no difficulty breathing or eating but slight irritation an choking sensation, no fever, minor headaches, and bad sinus problems. Doctor said it was just a stomach bug but it s lasted for two months without improvement. Help?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012