Flesh color bump inside cheek. What is this bump, should I be worried?

hi, I have this flesh color bump inside of my cheek for over 5 years. I once asked a doctor about it and she said it didn t seem to be infected and shouldn t worry about. Maybe its excess skin and saw it as an option to see a dentist to remove it. A dentist a recently saw didn t seem to worry,so I left it since I don t have medical insurance. But now I have done research and I m worried it might be cancer or hpv . Should I worry?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012