Flea bites all over legs, arms, buttocks. Applying anti-itch cream, spots still present. Permanent cure?

About a month ago, I started getting what looked like flea bites all over my legs, back of my arms, and butt. I put anti- itch cream on them, exfoliated everyday in the shower, and put lotion on at least twice a day. They quit itching, but the spots are still there after all this time. The spots are small different sized dots. Ranging from the size of a pencil eraser to a dime. They look dry too. And I m getting more and more what look to be bug bites but it s winter.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013